another thread got me thinking . . .

jonnyboy666":lerd69it said:
i know what you mean about build the dream bike but the dream bike doesn't pop up that often, as for selling any of my bikes, are you insane???!!! :LOL: i need them all (rushes into the garage to hug them all!)

i love all the bikes i have which is why i am prepared to wait, i'd rather wait and save so i don't have to sell anything to pay for the next project.

i realise i have loads of bikes and i'm lucky that not many of them cost me too much but to me they all have purposes depending on the type of riding i would be doing or who i'm riding with.

and dream bikes tend to be expensive so i was curious what people can build, not what they would buil if they had the money stuffed under the mattress! and lets face it we have had the discussion about dream builds before and they always involve xtr, bling, and unobtanium frames! :D

so come on! your real life builds! what you are actually going to do!! :D

er.. my dream builds are my actual builds
:roll:

Well, hopefully a Fat Chance will enter the room sometimes wich is realistic, and a Cannondale F300o teamedition (1995ish, team Volvo / Cannondale) wich I havent seen a time and they must be in the proper size.

I dont have a dream bike .

The Yeti and P21 are good enough for me and my budget ( thanks Mike ;) ) .

"my dream bikes are my actual builds"

stop rubbing it in!!!! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: now you are taking the piss!!!!! :LOL:

(there were a couple of pm's about this thread hence the now you are comment!! :LOL: )

cchris2lou":6gn44d5r said:
I dont have a dream bike .

The Yeti and P21 are good enough for me and my budget ( thanks Mike ;) ) .

hows the P21 looking?
you know i've always thought a santa cruz nomad would suit you chris ;) :LOL:

jonnyboy666":x97yz499 said:
what is your realistic next build? the one that you are actually going to do.

Well, within the last half hour, I have agreed to buy Haggis' '93 Eldridge Grade frameset :shock: :cool:

Latest posts

Back