And today I did......

Today I got a letter from Royal Mail informing me that
they cant find my NOS XT rear mech that THEY lost,
compensation oooowww no, 6 f#cking 1st class stamps.

:x :x :x

I hit Falkirk's half built trails today on the Callendar Estate...

DSCF1048.JPG

There used to be a few sections of quite nice singletrack, they've almost all either been replaced by 'forest motorway' or cut up by the mini diggers tracks :? There's something very wrong about riding tarmac in the forest, found the whole thing rather depressing... nice cycle track for a family bimble, but nothing more. Not even the novelty boardwalk brought a smile.

AND!!!! after 6 phone calls and almost 3.5hours on the phone I can now send picture messages and access the interweb!!
Yes I did swear at them more than once :oops:
But Whinlatter rocked!!

well today i bought some park spanners from my lbs , told herbie (the owner) about us heading up laggin next week and he told me theres an open day on the 12th of april where you can test out all the new bikes from spesh , merida and a couple more brands :cool:

might be worth a wee meet to spread the retro word and show some nice old bikes ? :cool:

Spread the word :shock:

Are you mad, have you noticed how many folk are on Retrobike, more folk means more competition for bargains :roll:

Anyway once to Laggan this years enough for me, too many other places I want to go ;)

zigzag":1295sjx0 said:
I hit Falkirk's half built trails today on the Callendar Estate...

DSCF1048.JPG

There used to be a few sections of quite nice singletrack, they've almost all either been replaced by 'forest motorway' or cut up by the mini diggers tracks :? There's something very wrong about riding tarmac in the forest, found the whole thing rather depressing... nice cycle track for a family bimble, but nothing more. Not even the novelty boardwalk brought a smile.

that is a fine looking bike my man- you getting the fat lurv feeling yet?

I can't be arsed with those boardwalk things. Fun for a few yards but that looks like a forest that is slowly turning into a decked patio.

If I go arse over tit I want it to be my fault or a slippy root, not a wet plank that you can't get any grip on.

Back