And today I did......

clockworkgazz":1mmzp1oz said:
RobMac":1mmzp1oz said:
Yeti Arc in the bath.
Dawes Galaxay Ti in the hall.
Suzuki GS1000, M5 Stumpy, Explosif, Pace, Zaskar in the living room.
Suzuki 1200 Bandit, Buell, GSX1100, M2 Stumpy, Surly LHT in the bedroom.
3 x Harley Screaming Eagle NOS engines, 1550, 1700, 1900cc (approx) in the other bedroom.
Nothing in the kitchen 'kinda' :roll:

Im up stairs BTW :oops:

and a turbo trainer somewhere location unknown :LOL:

Gazz your creating a very accurate picture there :oops:

Sitting typing this wearing a nice new helmet, hugely more comfortable than my old mushroom lid, and a good tight fit without needing any kind of headclamp type system

Pics?

dyna-ti":1e1l9kn6 said:
Sitting typing this wearing a nice new helmet, hugely more comfortable than my old mushroom lid, and a good tight fit without needing any kind of headclamp type system

Pics?

Doesn't even slightly make me look like a mushroom as I said :D

Attachments

• Photo on 2011-02-15 at 21.24.jpg
    Photo on 2011-02-15 at 21.24.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 160
Storage in my wee shoebox flat would be an issue were it not for the fact I have 5 sheds, although 3 are more like walk in cupboards :D
Plus a drive way and secure off street parking.
Oh dear I may need more motorbikes to redress the balance :LOL:

Stripped the muddy fox and stored it. Now some remedial work on the Salsa. Also picking up a potential new bike tomorrow :D

Went to work on my new ebay frame - a ball burnished Haro Escape described in good nick so I drilled and tapped out the snapped bottle lugs, removed the shagged bottom bracket and went and got another rear mech hanger from the Bike Station. Now my wife has decided she wants it but it needs cleaning up first! Will using paint stripper on the scratched lacquer damage the metal finish?

got my crappy, heavy and off-white tyres today and I luv them, pics of the artic-fantastic like-a-virgin salsa tomorrow :twisted:

Back