And today I did......

I didn't mention the others :) Flat is a bit bigger but not huge... In total we've got 1 in the kitchen, 2 bikes in the hall, 1 in the cupboard, 1 in the lads room, 5 in the sheds and 2 at my work :)

Kitchen - miniBurner
Hall - Bmx and Islabike
Lads Room - Konalized Mtb
Cupboard - Hotrock 20
Shed 1 - EBC coast, Claud Butler Electron, Trek Mt60 and Tag-a-long bike.
Shed 2 - miniBurner 2, KHS montana pro
Shed 3 Walkie bike and trike.
Work - Gazelle road bike, and finally Xizang (the only one I actually ride :) )

I thought you'd stripped the Gesundheit for parts and sold the frame? Surprised to see it still there and intact.

And in the spirit of the thread, thinking of buying some hooks for my basement and hanging my bikes from the beams - think it'd free up a fair bit of space.

Tazio":2tsitpmh said:
Still waiting for my package that I spent yesterday waiting for. It was "posted" last Wednesday according to an e-mail from the seller. Oddly I got an e-mail from a courier this morning saying it would be delivered to my house between 2pm and 3pm tis afternoon with a tracking number. So I've had to come home from work and take a long lunch hour so I can be there.

So how can something be posted on a Wednesday Royal Mail 1st class with an expected next day delivery and then be collected from the seller on the following Monday?

Someone is telling porkies I think.

And now after a call of complaint to the couriers they say it should be with me by 4.30. So I've lost at least 4 hours work this afternoon by having to come home to wait for this.

Bloody useless :evil:

zigzag":2lapwyxv said:
I thought you'd stripped the Gesundheit for parts and sold the frame? Surprised to see it still there and intact.

And in the spirit of the thread, thinking of buying some hooks for my basement and hanging my bikes from the beams - think it'd free up a fair bit of space.

Still intact but will be stripped, just need to get round to it! :)

Yeti Arc in the bath.
Dawes Galaxay Ti in the hall.
Suzuki GS1000, M5 Stumpy, Explosif, Pace, Zaskar in the living room.
Suzuki 1200 Bandit, Buell, GSX1100, M2 Stumpy, Surly LHT in the bedroom.
3 x Harley Screaming Eagle NOS engines, 1550, 1700, 1900cc (approx) in the other bedroom.
Nothing in the kitchen 'kinda' :roll:

Im up stairs BTW :oops:

Parcel arrived at last!!

A couple of good ranting e-mails sent in complaint.

Sitting typing this wearing a nice new helmet, hugely more comfortable than my old mushroom lid, and a good tight fit without needing any kind of headclamp type system. Though I have a fear it could be quite warm in the summer despite the manufacturers claims.

RobMac":39wucfns said:
Yeti Arc in the bath.
Dawes Galaxay Ti in the hall.
Suzuki GS1000, M5 Stumpy, Explosif, Pace, Zaskar in the living room.
Suzuki 1200 Bandit, Buell, GSX1100, M2 Stumpy, Surly LHT in the bedroom.
3 x Harley Screaming Eagle NOS engines, 1550, 1700, 1900cc (approx) in the other bedroom.
Nothing in the kitchen 'kinda' :roll:

Im up stairs BTW :oops:

and a turbo trainer somewhere location unknown :LOL:

Back