And today I did......

Re:

After a miserable start yesterday, weather cleared and we’ve had a fantastic couple of days.
Out yesterday with Sharron and Logan, up and round the estate we did on last years gravel ride. Despite living here for 12 years now, Sharron had never been In there. Trailer handled the tracks really well and thankfully is just narrow enough to fit through a standard gate.
Sharron working today, but Logan and I had a nice morning in the garden playing with his new sand pit. Out for a ride round golf in the afternoon. Took the rc car for a wee spin before they start playing again which can’t be far away.

Hope everyone else has caught some of the good weather.

Coming 3rd overall on my first attempt at a downhill dirt segment on Strava - beating 180 others - on the Fat Chance! and this was after 25 miles in the saddle!

Re:

We're not all haggis eatin' neep heids around here Velo ;)

Today I changed tyres on my commute bike, back to the Schwalbe City Jets. But as I pumped up the rear the old inner tube exploded with an almighty BANG!!! :shock: once I'd regained my hearing, I found I didn't have a spare Presta valve tube :roll: so out came the drill, and a few minutes later I'd got two rims drilled out for Schraeder tubes, which incidentally I seem to have loads of :LOL:
Problem solved!

Re:

Just my wee joke with Widowmaker, I've met him at two successive Mountain Mayhems. We deliberately miss hear his moniker and call him Windowmaker :)

Re: Re:

velomaniac":hu5wk07c said:
Just my wee joke with Widowmaker, I've met him at two successive Mountain Mayhems. We deliberately miss hear his moniker and call him Widowmaker :)

That's you then :LOL:

Hope you are well, see you in 2021 ;)

Back