And today I did......

Re:

epicyclo that Cube bike looks great, thinking of keeping it for yourself? ;)

Today I had a chat with me old China, Edd..... :mrgreen:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170731-171319-360x640.png
    Screenshot_20170731-171319-360x640.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 487
Re:

20604192_10214075783511376_6103301248704096624_n by zimbob.co.uk, on Flickr

I headed over Applecross-way in the wee Van Rouge for it's shakedown run last night, and it seemed like a good opportunity to climb the Bealach from the Kishorn side..

Weather was mixed, glorious sun, then persisting down :roll: Still, the midgies weren't too bad at least....

The hill was tough, especially after the short steep ramps on the way round the coast to Shieldaig, it's a proper climb, reminded me in parts of the Pyrenees climbs we did last summer, just kept going up! On the plus side, the descent off it was fun, and as it was still relatively early there was very little traffic to slow me down :D Had to stop for a recovery drink at the Applecross Inn, didn't want to risk dehydration :LOL:

Sounds like a good run mate. It does just keep on going :)
We are headed there in a couple of weeks.
I'm just home after a few days away touring round randomly from the north and headed down to Brians in Dingwall through Tongue and Lairg over a few days. Weather has been rubbish really but still better than no ride at all, and to be fair I had a great time riding and touring round, really enjoyed my few days away.

Jamie

Re:

Yesterday I did 13 miles round Loch Leven with a couple of non-biker mates (Jack & Victor) their getting right into riding (recreational riding that is) thats two of 'my' converts only so many million to go.
Also today I was out on a 20 mile urban/rural MTB ride "in ma hood" :cool:

Back