And today I did......

Jamiedyer":1nlfmupx said:
Grasshopper, the answer lies within yourself..........or the ripple of the pond..... or in the way of the path to enlightenment.....
but for Barry, they all say the same thing.................. singlespeed ;)

Sadly with my back/leg issues I'm just not strong enough to ride ss right now Jamie. :(
That'll be why I have 3 ss bikes in the loft right now gathering dust. :facepalm:

firedfromthecircus":341ao19f said:
clubby":341ao19f said:
firedfromthecircus":341ao19f said:
Tempted by a Nexus too, though not sure how great the sealing is. Maybe I should go for Nexus and Schlumpf?

You could always go for a very reasonably priced nearly new Alfine ;)

Yeah, quite tempted by that. I'll take it if your happy to just hang on to it til we meet up next time. ;)

Aye, that's no bother.

Re:

Picked up another retro Mtb :facepalm:

Having just cleared some space and convincing myself that 3 bikes really was enough along comes another one.... and there's another bike and another frame on the way!!... :facepalm:

Oh well, it'll keep me busy for a while :LOL:

Stopped in at the bikestation today, mainly just for a couple of pints of refreshing water.

On their spares rack i found a project 2 fork(spinner stamped on the dropouts) with a 1 1/8" 217mm long steerer and in nice condition too(black). Canti only.

£7 :shock:
:LOL: Bargain

dyna-ti":q345j1em said:
Stopped in at the bikestation today, mainly just for a couple of pints of refreshing water.

On their spares rack i found a project 2 fork(spinner stamped on the dropouts) with a 1 1/8" 217mm long steerer and in nice condition too(black). Canti only.

£7 :shock:
:LOL: Bargain

Well you are obviously going to have to get a frame to match!

Re: Re:

RobMac":intmgbth said:
There's times when I dislike being a Moderator (like right now) having to show restraint.

Ye do realise ye posted that and it's no a PM? :mrgreen:

Who? Whit? Or both?

Dinnae haud back, Rob, get it oot.

Re: Re:

old_coyote_pedaller":3iunyr97 said:
RobMac":3iunyr97 said:
There's times when I dislike being a Moderator (like right now) having to show restraint.

Ye do realise ye posted that and it's no a PM? :mrgreen:

Who? Whit? Or both?

Dinnae haud back, Rob, get it oot.

He has to moderate himself too :LOL:

Back