And today I did......

Re:

jimo746":w1jwjmfx said:
Happy Holidays Keith :cool:

Was talking to someone today who reckoned there were plans to build some trails in the Aviemore area. I forget where exactly he said now, but supposedly something similar to the trail centre at Glenlivet (that's not far away, you should try it).
The only thing Keith knows about Glenlivet is it comes in a bottle :LOL:

Just riding past W.Bains and i finds a wheel down a bit and propped up against a wall. Maxxis tyre, so i go over for a look and its a pro 2 evo, on a 321 :shock: :shock:
Left it in Willy's to pick it up later, where i thought it would be possibly someone off here or stw :?

Went back and a very relieved owner had left me a tenner :D He'd taken the front wheel off to put the bike in his car then drove off leaving it at the side of the road.

WB says he rode an Orange :cool:

Re:

Rewarded for your good deed.

Couple of days ago I found a new Btwin Rockrider 300 planked in my mums garden. I put it in her garage and went around the neighbours without finding the owner. I went into work and checked the crime reports for the area also negative. I went back to mums to get the bike and take it to the local police office only to find that the neds had come back and popped the garage door and taken the bike then shut the door again :shock:

Re:

stopped in by the new Uni between the torrential rain showers and the thunder and lightning to have a look at the 'slightly' scaled-down version of the Kelpies that are being shown around Scotland.

Not as impressive as the proper Kelpies which weigh over 300 tonnes each :shock: but still really very impressive indeed, as pieces of art, and of the skills required..... beautiful :cool:

if you look closely at the last pic, you can just make out this wee guy on the corner! :LOL:

Attachments

• kelp2.jpg
    kelp2.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 369
  • kelp1.jpg
    kelp1.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 369
  • kelp3.jpg
    kelp3.jpg
    195.1 KB · Views: 366
Re:

Second evening out on bike - as in two evenings in a row - as in consecutive ones :D

That's the first in a long while and by God not the last. Jings it's humid too.

Tryin to get back in the flow.

Panda :xmas-cool:

Well done Mr P. :cool:

I know the feeling when youve not been out for a while. Liberation 8
Just a shame the last few days, tues especially made it rather uncomfortable

Back