AMP B4 $550 (342GBP) complete bike including shipping to UK!

I'm still trying to sell this, anyone interested? Just to reiterate its an AMP B4 from 1998 with a complete LX group. The brakes are the original D-1 hydraulic disc calipers with LX levers (which work quite well). And a silver Thompson Elite post to top it off.

I've lowered the price a few times and have included shipping to anywhere in the UK for 342GBP! The bike is in pretty great condition, a few scratches here and there but all the mechanics are in fine condition including both the front and rear shocks and it shifts like a dream.

Drop me a line if you'd like to own this bike.

I'd trade you this bike for your rev-x wheels plus a set of tires.

(to be honest "destroy it" was more of a Crazy Eddy "if I don't sell a car this hour I'm gonna club this baby seal" kind of threat)

Ok so I did a little more research and they really do club baby seals... someone better buy this bike...

seal_clubbing_4.jpg

stauqmuk":1hm1yfhd said:
I'd trade you this bike for your rev-x wheels plus a set of tires.

(to be honest "destroy it" was more of a Crazy Eddy "if I don't sell a car this hour I'm gonna club this baby seal" kind of threat)

aw man; that photo is doing you know favors, sheshhh :eek:

regarding your offer; the wheels are pending to a person who bought them on ebay, but we're having complications. If that sale doesn't go through, we'll talk about this trade, as I might be interested.

till then...save the baby seals, and good luck with your sale.

Back