AMP B4 $550 (342GBP) complete bike including shipping to UK!

I don't see why not, so long as the B2 has a 1 1/8" head tube. Actually I'm not 100% sure this is 1 1/8" but it's way to wide to be 1" and I'm pretty sure 1 1/4" wasn't being used any more by '98. I'll have a look when I get home and see if I can determine for sure what size it is.

Also an update for those inhibited because of high shipping costs: $600 complete bike including shipping to UK.

I've got to sell this bike by Sunday to finance a wheel purchase that will truly finish one of my STS builds so if your lurking out there somewhere and really want this drop me a line.

i'm not concerned about the steerer diameter, more the overall axle to crown length of the fork and travel. not sure if it's compatible with the B2 frame.

Well in that case Its 17" from axle to bottom cup and 14" from axle to underside of the crown. Center of steerer to back of fork at the wide triangular thing its 3.5" and the horizontal piston holding the shock together is 4" CTC of the bolts. As for the travel length I'm not sure but I'd estimate it at 1-1.5" of axle movement. Hope those measurements help if you need more let me know and I'll measure and post.

Great price.

but maybes you'll have to split and list on ebay.

(I'm over next month so could bring it back with me if any wants it over here)

I am just curious how well the D1 brakes worked?

MBA said they where great but MB said they where rubbish. How good are they in comparison with canti-brakes?

I thought they worked great. The calipers had some play in them against the frame but it didn't effect the braking power. I could easily lock up the wheels on both loose single track and hard pavement. I was really impressed with them.

This is now a real deal fire sale. I need to sell this today so I'm dropping another $50 off the price. If your out there and want this bike please dont hesitate. So come on, you know you want a full sus, disc brake bike without tarnishing your retro status (and yes '98 is retro when it comes to mtb). A mere 342GBP gets you a complete bike shipped to your door. I'll even include a Thompson elite post (31.6x301mm) and a Vello foam seat. To get this amazing deal you must pay in full by 11am Sunday morning EST (GMT-5) thats all.

Dibs here and PM me, I'll be checking often but please use both methods so nothing gets lost.

Back