Am I the only male in the UK who

When I watched him do the U.S.hillclimb and his attention to detail on the bike,well,he`s the man isnt he?One of the lads but with an incredible mind and nerve.

Re: Re:

66 triumph daytona":v4yrhr05 said:
I like Guy Martin,he`s kept the naiive 12year old kid "anything`s possible"attitude alive inside him.Bear Grylls on the other hand,what a serious knobend....

I feel the same about both and that is theyre both very capable at what they do.
BG ,if youve watched any of his programs like the one will Ben Stiller in that he inspires them but simply not believing that the other guy cant do it or follow him into whatever.
'Right, off down this cliff 150' high' to an American comedian who has simply never faced such a situation but does it admirably. Im sure Ben Stiller if given the suggestion would laugh his ass off at such an idea but think himself incapable of doing such.
Add a Grylls and anythings possible it seems.

I watched on where its 'hold on' to the camera then disappears into a swamp with a big knife and returns with some large marsupial for tea. :shock:

Guy Martin ? If youre happy to go down Bray Hill at 180mph in the TT, nothing else is impossible. Whats the worst that can happen attitude :LOL:

I think that sums both up :? Nothings impossible, not if you have the bollocks to give it a go :?

Guy Dibnah :LOL:

66 triumph daytona":1chj1bmi said:
When I watched him do the U.S.hillclimb and his attention to detail on the bike,well,he`s the man isnt he?One of the lads but with an incredible mind and nerve.

Wold be interesting to see how much better he would have done had the engine been running properly too
I wonder if he dated that young lady from Geneva? They seemed to hit it off well.

'She's from Geneva, how am I meant to take her back to Grimsby?' :LOL: :LOL:

mike

Re:

His Autobiography is a good read. Was one of my Xmas presents :cool:

Mike Muz 67":otwca7wr said:
I wonder if he dated that young lady from Geneva? They seemed to hit it off well.

'She's from Geneva, how am I meant to take her back to Grimsby?' :LOL: :LOL:

mike
You've noticed too ?
He does it in every program :LOL: First bit of tottie presents itself he makes a beeline for her :LOL:

Re:

Hadn't noticed before TBH.

I bet he wouldn't if Davina McCall turned up ! :LOL: :LOL:

Mike

Re:

He's undoubtedly eccentric (has mild Aspergers) but appears genuinely passionate about the things he enjoys doing and that comes across in the TV stuff he does I think. I guess a lot of us like him because we like the same sort of stuff he does and he says what he thinks, no bullshit.

Back