Alleweder-Velomobile

I have raced the 4-wheel variety. Cliff Polton of Royce fame makes drivetrains for them too.

Attachments

• pedalcar6.jpg
    pedalcar6.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 507
As if they weren't expensive enough already, you can have a Royce transmission. :shock: :LOL:

Where does a 4 wheeler come in the great divide? Bicycle or go-cart? :LOL:
How did you get to race one of them Hamster?

hamster":hb3h39kl said:
I have raced the 4-wheel variety. Cliff Polton of Royce fame makes drivetrains for them too.
file.php
Want.

Is that done up to look like a banana, too? In that case, definitely double want.

Probably can't afford, though...

Re: Alleweder-Velomibile

legrandefromage":ut32bcy4 said:
want one!

I do know of a carbon fibre guy local to me - hmmm. He's too grumpy though and only listens to Eric Clapton...
A Mr M.B. I presume?

I have a rather slow, or so I thought, Sunn EZ-1 recumbent. Cruising along to work one day at about 12 mph in middle gear I became aware of a guy on a hybrid evidently about to overtake my dawdling form. The red mist descended, I'm not being over taken so into high gear I went and started pumping those pedals. A 100 meters or so later I glanced over my shoulder at the redfaced spec way behind me. Recumbents in the right conditions no matter how cheapo ,as mine is, are fast, oh yes indeedy :LOL:

Neil":12i5p1zi said:
hamster":12i5p1zi said:
file.php
Want.

Is that done up to look like a banana, too? In that case, definitely double want.

Probably can't afford, though...

Indeed it is a banana paint job (and Fyffes decals!) We race on a closed town centre circuit in Ringwood and New Milton in mid-July each year - and then there are the serious racers in the national series, some of the cars are amazing.

The banana car is getting on a bit and needs a rebuild of the rear drive after we trashed the wheels in 2012.

Back