Adding to the Archive

I can't remember, we used to all be able to do it. You should or did have you own area to upload to.
I think at some point the move to this er 'new' forum software version from phpbb2 to phpbb3 messed it all up and it was restricted as a plan to move to something new and snazzier and easier, it's not the most user friendly setup and I still mess thing up too.

We've never seen a new Archive or Gallery or better forum software (for the now phone/tablet age) than phpbb3. We're still in the original desktop/laptop computer era here at Retrobike.

As stated in this thread,

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=377751

there is little to no new archive content because nobody has permission to upload. Its a shame, because I have stuff that I'd like to share, and I'm sure that others do as well!

Re:

If they get sent to me in high Res JPG/PNG etc I can get them up.
I don't like pdf as they have to be quite poor quality for the file size limits even for my uploads.

Best way is to create Google/OneDrive and archive then there and share you folders

I can grab and there are no restrictions.

I might start moving something over as I have a lot on my computer iirc and hence already up there on Google/Onedrive and shared.

Back