ACORN PLATING! WHO HAS A RINGLE HUB THERE?!!

jonnyboy666

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
hey guys i know i gave out the details for Acorn plating to some guys in the last few weeks, they have just posted on their facebook that someone has done the work of colour matching a ringle hub but they don't have contact details for that person, so here is a picture of you newly anodised hub and the one you wanted it colour matching against. so give them a call! :)

ringle hub.jpg

Just got it back ( I am very picky about these things ) and I have to say its by far the best re-anodising of Ringle Alu I have ever seen. Seen stuff done in the past ( skewers & stem ) and it always came back very porous and grainy looking, definitely not smooth like original. Well this is not only a PERFECT turquoise colour match ( pic above looks blue due to light ) but indistinguishable from the fine finish of original. Acorn Plating gets 5* from me and the return packaging’s care and attention impressed, everything was wrapped up individually in paper towel, then bubble wrap, spaced with cardboard and finally the box taped up every which way.

😁👍

MP

Back