Wanted A realistic priced (18-21'') titanium frame or bike

danbe

Retro Guru
with or without disc mounts. Preferably with a 1 1/8 headtube

Possibly interested in a full bike depending on what it is/price.

Something like perhaps a Lynskey, Van Nicholas MamTor, Airbourne black widow, possible an On-One (would have to be cheap though)
Litespeed is another possibility.

Let me just state I don't really have a budget but if you have something you want to rid and have a realistic price in mind, show me what you have.

All I am seeing is them coming up, the same ones over and over and they're not selling because the sellers are simply asking mental prices.
I can't even work with them and be bothered to try negotiate a deal as they're just not on the same planet I am.

I have a couple of ti frames and)or full bikes depending on what you are after. Not really wanting to sell, but I do have too many bikes.

One is a retro v only (canti as has hanger) Raleigh team titanium (torus style not bonded). It is in very good condition with little in the way of patina aside from decal damage. It was built up with m952 xtr, hope ti wheels in blue on Mavic cd rims. Thompson finishing kit. I have the original rigid tb cromo forks too. I've pinched a few bits for other builds bit have everything to make it complete again.

Next up is a rock lobster team ti. Not built this up since buying years ago. This is a disc only frame with a bit of patina due to it being lacquered factory finish. Plan was to strip and polish, but decals are under the lacquer so haven't done so as it looks pretty good with them and only cosmetic. I had ideas on either x0 1 or 2 x10, yellow Reba's to match decals, yellow spoked spinergy xyclone wheels, or a drop bar gravel bike with db7 brakes

I'm not desperate to sell either, but as I said, have too many bikes (a couple of other tis to build) so could be swayed to let them go, at a sensible retro bike friendly price.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
On ebay. Nothing to do with me just browsing listing

Thanks though its a road bike, I know you could convert it but I don't think its for me or would take what I'd throw at it.
Thanks for looking out though its appreciated.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Things are worth what people are willing to pay for it! There are ppl who pay a lot of money to get what they desire. Its the sellers choice to set his own price!

Things are worth what people are willing to pay for it! There are ppl who pay a lot of money to get what they desire. Its the sellers choice to set his own price!

True and evidently nobody is willing to pay their prices hence they're stuck with them. It probably costs them the difference continually having to relist them lol
Anyone can set whatever price they like, wanting and getting are two completely different things.

Completely agree. I'm looking half heartedly at 29er frames, and it's the same old ones relisted and relisted with crazy prices that obviously are too high as not moving.

Think you will find its the time of year. E bay are offering £2.00 completion fees to try and get things moving.Will start to move again once the holliday season finishes. Have some stuff to move but not even bothering at moment

Back