A Happy Ending. Heartfelt thanks Please read.

The History Man":3ovas4d1 said:
I shall bump this annually on the anniversary of my event as a warning to others.

What ? a warning that says if youve a clutching pain across your chest to phone someone and not to ride the six miles home :LOL: :LOL:

Then clean the bike :facepalm:

ultrazenith":3pfxfz41 said:
I remember being somewhat blown away when I read this thread. How are you doing, one year later?

Morning,

The drug regime is a pain but other than being a bit careful it's all good really. A bit of fatigue by the end of the day still but can't complain. Still riding regularly and building.

If this thread prevents another from not making that call i'm happy.

THM

Hi all, sorry I've come late to this. Incredible stories, mostly with happy endings. Heartwarming. If I may now be a little selfish.........think I've got Atrial Fibrilation. Been complaining of an irregular heartbeat for years, Docs never caught it and they said if I have a problem then I wouldn't be able to cycle as much as I could. Anyway, after a couple of long haul trips with work, I was exhausted and had a major 'episode'........long story short I had a high speed trip to my bathroom floor and my first ever ride in an ambulance. The docs have now recorded this AF. It comes and goes and TBH I feel fine now, my question is, is there anyone on here that has AF? How does it affect your riding?

Back