A 1st World Problem: Too many not enough bicycles

Me got another incoming but i did dismantle one yesterday and pin the frame to the shed ceiling along with a few others. Very festive.

Oh and there's been a couple of huge omissions on the pie front.

Funny thing is as a cyclist and a runner.

Cake is always on the cards on the bike, but when I go out for a run it never crosses my mind even stopping mid run is seen as a no no.

When training for big races I have remember to stop and feed...

Me got another incoming but i did dismantle one yesterday and pin the frame to the shed ceiling along with a few others.
ok, it was a frame in and a frame out

does that count?

I don't know about these... does dismantling a bike make it no longer a bike, in terms of counting how many bikes you own? I sometimes wonder whether building some bikes might be a good idea so that I have fewer parts, and more usable machines.

What I do know is I can't get to the bikes at the back of the cellar, or the parts. I can't work it out, I'm sure I haven't bought anything in ages.

I don't know about these... does dismantling a bike make it no longer a bike, in terms of counting how many bikes you own? I sometimes wonder whether assembling a collection of parts might be a good idea so that I have fewer parts, and more usable machines.

What I do know is I can't get to the bikes at the back of the cellar, or the parts. I can't work it out, I'm sure I haven't bought anything in ages.
When people who like me love bikes and bike wrenching ask me how many I have got I do list the ones I've taken apart but have the bits for. But if my better half asks,its a frame and not a bike anymore.

Back