96 Zaskar LE & 94 Zaskar LE

cherrybomb":3d45iwls said:
I've got an SRP breakaway bolt in red. Never been used, sitting in the parts tub. ;)

Got some wheels that would REALLY suit it too here:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... p;t=290312

Just a thought. :D

I know it's not looking too obvious at the moment but I'm trying to stay away from red :facepalm: ( I'm not doing too well ) thinking of trying to get a bit of blue or maybe even green on it. If you have any blue/green bits I would be happy to take a look. :) Time to attempt the decals :shock:

Forgot how stressful putting decals on was, I got a right sweat on, think the result looks good though, pretty pleased with it really.

Now for the shifters etc.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 614
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 614
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 614
Re:

Finally got around to sorting the stem and the XTR V Brake levers, just need to source an XTR V Brake for the front, a syncros seat post and a set of nice tyres, then it's time to add some gold bolts me thinks. Went out for a ride today and she felt lovely.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 559
looking good - i'm about to build up my 96 ZLE and I'm taking inspiration from your build. Some of the steps are a little daunting

Re: Re:

:D
welly":tltr8llc said:
Finally got around to sorting the stem and the XTR V Brake levers, just need to source an XTR V Brake for the front, a syncros seat post and a set of nice tyres, then it's time to add some gold bolts me thinks. Went out for a ride today and she felt lovely.

Nice Zaskar like the bar ends what make are they :? :D

Re:

I've enjoyed building this up but it's like all the others, you never really get them exactly how you want them and then another project comes along and takes more of your cash.

The bar ends are some cheap Audi rubbish . Lol

Re:

Well I have pretty much got it how I want it ( for now anyway ) other than a new flite and a syncros post I'm there.

Now to ride :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 367
Back