95 Explosif teen dream

Thanks chaps, P2 are classic, and I’ve got them on my for sale 92 cinder cone (shameless plug) but for teen me it was the exciting new fangled bouncy forks. Do fancy an earlier one next to keep it company which likely to be a P2.

I’m becoming more fond of the cream/beige saddle each time I look at it, but it’s not a friend of dirt

Thanks chaps, P2 are classic, and I’ve got them on my for sale 92 cinder cone (shameless plug) but for teen me it was the exciting new fangled bouncy forks. Do fancy an earlier one next to keep it company which likely to be a P2.

I’m becoming more fond of the cream/beige saddle each time I look at it, but it’s not a friend of dirt
I like the saddle, but like you I dislike the crud attraction of light coloured bike tat. Thats why pretty much all my bikes have solely black stuff on them.

Also because I have no imagination.

I understand why you went for sus fork, considering this is a teen dream build. I have a mental hang up that means I cannot stomach squishy forks and need rigidity to stay sane.

Now looking at that fork there, me thinks they should be powdercoated cream. I keep seeing it, every time I close my eyes. I'll now make secret digs at you, unexpectedly, to mess with your mind until you succumb to creamification of Judy. (Not to be confused with the Sausage Queen of Aldi's parking lot come 2 AM)

I like the saddle, but like you I dislike the crud attraction of light coloured bike tat. Thats why pretty much all my bikes have solely black stuff on them.

Also because I have no imagination.

I understand why you went for sus fork, considering this is a teen dream build. I have a mental hang up that means I cannot stomach squishy forks and need rigidity to stay sane.

Now looking at that fork there, me thinks they should be powdercoated cream. I keep seeing it, every time I close my eyes. I'll now make secret digs at you, unexpectedly, to mess with your mind until you succumb to creamification of Judy. (Not to be confused with the Sausage Queen of Aldi's parking lot come 2 AM)
Cream would look good, but these are a classic colour scheme for me (and they were NOS so a shame to respray). I believe they are faster than the yellow SL model - I know some believe the higher spec of the SL makes them superior, but this paint job is definitely faster…

Latest posts

Back