'94 Caloi by Eddy Merckx, MX Leader

Re:

find !ive yet to try out a flite saddle and it looks like it will be comfy to me.
recently tried out a selle bassano vuelta .not comfy to me.

Re: Re:

oonaff":21o797kb said:
find !ive yet to try out a flite saddle and it looks like it will be comfy to me.
recently tried out a selle bassano vuelta .not comfy to me.

What do you normally use ?

Mike

i find rolls buffalo and old turbo perfect all day ! but still get a slight twang on the prostate i know fizik arion's look good and are v popular but something chunkier like a flite might suit the build better.that selle bassano,shape looked ok for me but was just too hard.

kevin the gerbil

Lovely Merckx you have there. A slipping rear wheel is caused by poor quality qr skewers. Just get yourself a pair of DA 7700 skewers and you should be fine.

oonaff":3y82zwhl said:
i find rolls buffalo and old turbo perfect all day ! but still get a slight twang on the prostate i know fizik arion's look good and are v popular but something chunkier like a flite might suit the build better.that selle bassano,shape looked ok for me but was just too hard.

kevin the gerbil

Never got on with turbos bitd, always found Rolls and Flites good for my bony bum ! :facepalm:

Is it finished yet Timms ?

Mike

Re:

Thanks Stephan!
A set of dura ace 7700 hubs, laced to open pro rims should be on this way, including dura ace skewers :mrgreen:

Re:

So here it is for now!
I changed the seatpost back to the 7400 aero seatpost as I liked it better.
Only thing I still need are some dura ace quick releases, but no rush for that.

I'm a happy guy :)

...and yes it needs some better pictures.

Re:

Nice job mate! :cool:

Can we have some first ride shots, impressions ;)

Mike

Back