93 OCLV weightweenie Project *Latest weigh-in pg. 22*

Re: 93 OCLV weightweenie Project *FINISHED! 19.64lb!*

my weightweenie credentials are secure.

Awooga.

Re: 93 OCLV weightweenie Project *FINISHED! 19.64lb!*

Always had a soft spot for this model and year. Great looking build

Re:

Looks every bit a good in real life as it does in the pictures... I was lucky enough to see this for myself
at Icon-O-Classic in Warwick recently and it caused quite a stir for a number of reasons...

must have been the most picked up bike on show and caused more than a few smiles of surprise :D

Re: Re:

Retro Spud":3axj4nac said:
Looks every bit a good in real life as it does in the pictures... I was lucky enough to see this for myself
at Icon-O-Classic in Warwick recently and it caused quite a stir for a number of reasons...

must have been the most picked up bike on show and caused more than a few smiles of surprise :D

:LOL: :LOL: Thanks Spud. It really is spookily light when you pick it up.

firedfromthecircus":3axj4nac said:
Slightly ot but love the stand.

Self made or bought?

Bike is rather nice lookin' too mind. :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: I got nearly as many comments about the stands as I did about the bikes I took to ICOC! Home-made, in a hurry 2 days before the show, out of some scrap ply I had lying around.

Thanks again for all the comments guys.

Re:

Just read the whole thread :)
Brilliant build, i always wanted to fit some F3's to my old carbon Mongoose but found a set of Rond Magura Quake air's which were pretty light.

I need another Carbon frame :!:

Re:

Fantastic!

Just read the whole thread, are you pleased with how it rides?

Nearly bought a '97 OCLV frame from another member, as I like the smoothness of the joints, in the same way as I like the look of fillet brazing on a steel frame.
Unfortunately, I ummed and arred about it too long and he moved it on :(

Mike

Back