'91 LITESPEED TITANIUM......

sylus":zvsok5bf said:
I hope I don't offend chap

The Dean seat post for me throws a spanner in the works...shiny shiny shiny all round then a matt silver on the post... Just me

Still love seeing the picks though

I agree sylus.....it's the best I have for the job at the minute, my use shim is 0.2 mm too wide to fit......I'm on the lookout for a lite speed post but it's a hens teeth job!..... :D

P1030269.jpg

:D
Retrobikes have to be riden :LOL:

I spoke to litespeed this afternoon and apparently not even they have titanium seat posts but thier asian franchises do and they said they would ask them to pop an email off..however I will keep an eye out should I see one chap

that dean seat post would suit harrys dean colonel that he's selling though

for what it's worth..the single speed i think quite suits is with less clutter you concentrate your eye more on the frame

disagree. The bike was designed for a rear mech it has a hanger. So fit a classy mech.

Perhaps a black seat pin? a polished pin would be over kill on the bling front.

right.....ive fitted the old girl up with some gears finally!...... 7 speed xt and some pace chainrings......

P1030445.jpg

P1030446.jpg

Just try finding a 27.0 litespeed seatpost.....v v difficult....i looked for ages before settling with the Dean that you see there (and a very nice post it is too, even if it isn't exactly correct)....

Glad to see this beauty has gone to another good home....sad that Steve couldn't hold it but it looks like you're enjoying it alot!! :D
I certainly loved it when it was in my possession....

Looks great with XT but for reference as you were interested in what it would look like in catalogue spec with Campag this is how i had the bike specced up when it was with me:

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 1&start=30

Making me damn miss this one now..... :(

Enjoy!! :)

Back