Wanted 5 speed / 6 speed ultra freewheel

Sorin

Dirt Disciple
Hello friends,
I am looking for a 5 speed or 6 speed ultra spaced Suntour freewheel to fit my Peugeot PA10L '75 - 120mm spaced. NOS prefferd or little used! Can be also as a freewheel body...sprocket...spacers...to build myself. 26-28T or higher as a last sproket.
Other type if not a Suntour available - ATOM or Shimano Uniglide 5 speed.
EU shipping at my cost.
Many thanks!

Thank you @Rod_Saetan , but from my info a 6 speed normal spaced won't fit to a 120mm frame, need to be ultra spaced . Will keep looking , or maybe someone will found one in the barn. 🤞.

Still looking for Suntour 5 speed (Perfect, ProCompe or New Winner) , Ultra 6 speed for 120 mm spaced frame or Atom freewheel.

What hub / freewheel thread? French I would guess, but you would need to confirm.

@Woz , for the moment i have this freewheel :
20220929_162609.jpg

a 14-24 Shimano Uniglide who was threaded on a Normany High Flange hub , this one :
20221003_161152.jpg

My best bet is this is an English thread , but can't be 100% sure ...so i will take my chance and looking for English threaded freewheels.
Regards, Sorin.

👍 To the best of my of knowledge, Shimano never made a French threaded freewheel.

I understood that in general several French manufactures did specify BSC for the export market to the USA and UK.

plenty of Sach Maillard 5 and 6 speed units on Ebay. Price depends on condition and location. 14<28t and a few Atom versions, mostly to 24t though.

I have a very lightly used Sachs Maillard 5s 14,17,20,23,26 BSC THREADED.

Thank you @mdvineng , 6 speed doesn't fit to my spaced frame, and from my reaserch on Ebay , indeed there are a few ones with 28t , mostly in USA . I have a 24t Uniglide , so there is no reason for me to buy another 24 :) One fellow member from another forum offer to send me a free one from USA , just pay for shipping, but can't accept . Will still looking here or ebay to see if something will show. Cheers!

Back