Wanted 6 speed freewheel 14-34 italian thread

jordic1968

Retro Guru
I have a 7 speed 14-32 but does not fit into my frame so looking for a 6 or potentially 5 speed freewheel

Attachments

• IMG_20230918_195644.jpg
    IMG_20230918_195644.jpg
    369 KB · Views: 6
All recent freewheels and threaded hubs, regardless of where made, use ISO threading. Yours is 1989 or later, so I presume ISO threads. I have a number of 5/6 speed frewheels to offer, depending what you are looking for cog size wise...

All recent freewheels and threaded hubs, regardless of where made, use ISO threading. Yours is 1989 or later, so I presume ISO threads. I have a number of 5/6 speed frewheels to offer, depending what you are looking for cog size wise...
Thanks Foreigner. I'm looking for something with 34t as biggest cog, 5 or 6 speed, italian threaded ideally. My rear hub is 126mm, 6 speed should fit but 5 speed will be safest option. I'm affraid I don't have a spare 6 speed freewheel with me to test. The frame is from 1977-78. The 7 speed freewheel I have was definitelly too wide.

Thanks Foreigner. I'm looking for something with 34t as biggest cog, 5 or 6 speed, italian threaded ideally. My rear hub is 126mm, 6 speed should fit but 5 speed will be safest option. I'm affraid I don't have a spare 6 speed freewheel with me to test. The frame is from 1977-78. The 7 speed freewheel I have was definitelly too wide.
No worries. That freewheel ^ looks good to me, some degreaser and will be perfected, not much used judging by teeth. if no good let me know ;)

Back