Withdrawn 26" forks

I know budget is a problem, but I'd be looking for some new Judy's like this. 27.5 forks should fit your bike without messing up the geometry and you could run your 26" wheels in there (assuming axle is compatible.

I think the long steerer will make it a struggle to buy 2nd hand

I really wish I could afford that much. I've sold all of the marin parts for £200 so that's my entire budget to fix the whole Trance. Need forks and a new cassette and chain (as putting the 1x10 from my Marin onto it so I still have a part of it).

I've found several on ebay with long enough steerers but every time I get sniped last second. Currently watching a set of fox talas in unknown condition, even if it means I can just get it rideable for now as I'm hoping to do a Christmas fundraising ride on it.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I've had a look in the stash, only forks I've found so far with a steerer long enough are some Sid's with 230mm steerer. They are only 80mm of travel though so probably too short for your trance.

I've got a few other places to check, I recall having some other forks I've not found yet.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
I know you ruled out sr suntour due to rusty stanchions, but these aren't steel sooooo.

Back