Reduced 24" Cinelli BB Columbus SLX Ribble Cougar Frame, Full Shimano 600 Groupset.

Interesting. I was told that due to over production during that period (early 80’s) that Ribble used to buy frame Sets from European bike builders and paint and decal them and sell them. So I therefore assumed the whole frame set is Cinelli. I was told this by a person knowledgeable in this area.

Search Ribble SLX on this website and you will find examples with the Cinelli spoiler and maybe, somewhere on those pages, is the answer.

Search Ribble SLX on this website and you will find examples with the Cinelli spoiler and maybe, somewhere on those pages, is the answer.
I have had a look and not found the answer. I have noticed it has an internal rear brake cable which is unusual.

That's a Cougar built Ribble, you can tell by the distinctive features, one of the many framebuilders they used in the 80's . Don't forget Ribble we're massive in the 80's for serious bikes and their frames were among the best. Ribble frame origins have been discussed loads of times on here so may be worth searching .That frame looks more like 24 inch ?

That's a Cougar built Ribble, you can tell by the distinctive features, one of the many framebuilders they used in the 80's . Don't forget Ribble we're massive in the 80's for serious bikes and their frames were among the best. Ribble frame origins have been discussed loads of times on here so may be worth searching .That frame looks more like 24 inch ?
Thanks for the info. I measured the frame Seat Post Centre BB to Centre top tube.

Back