2023 plans...

Finish the shed extension ( sadly not for bikes) and the last room in the house we are renovating (that sounds simple but its just a shell and a 300 year old one at that!).

Strip 2 bikes and sell the parts....that me done selling wise.....thank god....and have then a manageable/ rideable fleet of 5 left.

Find a 26" frame and forks with a 200mm plus headtube that's good quality material and build...😂.

Im sure there was something else.......

I have just one 2023 plan.
Hit Thredbo Mountain Bike Park for some downhill action!😃
That's it, that's my only goal.

Attachments

• Thredbo-MTB-Map-2022-23-1200x800-1.png
    Thredbo-MTB-Map-2022-23-1200x800-1.png
    626.3 KB · Views: 9
1. Finish off the last of 2022's projects.

2. Decide it's too small.

3. Use the last of 2022's projects to fund more 2023 projects!

Famous last words, but there's actually only one bike I want to work on this year, which is something a touch more modern.

We'll see what shows up on the ol' radar that can't be avoided tho!

Wait, I lied. I'm actually shipping the Phoenix off to Steve Potts today, so that makes two projects for 2023!

I almost started the new year off with this:

s-l1600-37.jpg

But the seller went back on our agreement last minute, and moved it on to a higher bidder.

Fair enough, I probably didn't need it. But, man, I really wanted it!

I shouldn't have posted it, actually. Now I'm just angry all over again!

Other than that, and other than more rides, two goals for the year:

1. A few more overnighters.
2. At least one mini tour.

Hope you and all yours get everything you want and need. Love this place. Happy New Year everyone!

1) get my Cotic Cascade built the way I want it as a fast bike packing rig
2) do a couple of overnighter bikepacking trips, including staying up near Black Sail YHA in ennerdale
3) plan out a ride from amsterdam to berlin (probably a 2024 plan, given other commitments)
4) find a larger bontrager

I have 3 bikes to sell and 1 that I need to build. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with the bike I need to build. It's a KHS Comp Soft Tail. I will decide after I ride it. I don't know if it's a keeper or not. And at some point I want to try a modern bike.

1) Ride King Alfred’s Way

2) Do a bit more for charity (restoring and donating bikes to BikeStart)

3) Get my backgammon PR rating consistently under 10

Back