The "Raleigh Off Road Series, Dyna-Tech, M-Trax & RSP Group" Inaugural Meet - May 2023

lincs90smtb

Raleigh Fan
The "Raleigh Off Road Series, Dyna-Tech, M-Trax & RSP Group" Inaugural Meet is commencing on Saturday 20th May 2023 @11:00.

I know a few of you are on there from here, and some are not, so would be great to see a few more with some bikes above to join us at Sherwood Pines for our first meet.

A chance to chat with like minded individuals with a passion for the higher end Raleigh MTB Brands, as well as have a decent ride our on them too if desired.

A few ex Raleigh employees and riders will also be in attendance.

If its of interest, let me know below, and lets make it a great day!

Thanks

Last edited:
What a mint day, today has been.

It was great to meet everyone who turned up, and what a selection of stunning bikes too.

Photos include Stephen Perkins, ex Raleigh Product manager awarding Gav Cope the Bike of the Meet for his ex Barrie Clarke Dyna-Tech, and @longun brought his large (x-Large?!) Dyna Tech too.

More photos over on the Facebook Group

Meanwhile..

sherwood Groupshot.jpg

Sherwood Bikes.jpg

Perkins Titanium.jpg

BOTM Sherwood.jpg

Perkins BOTM.jpg

Attachments

• BOTM Sherwood.jpg
    BOTM Sherwood.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Last edited:
First I have seen of the meet, I only live 5mins down the road, would have called by, looks a good day :cool:

A few more from Saturday's meet, including all round top ex Raleigh guy, Stephen Perkins one off custom Ti M-Trax. What a bike!

Also shown is my 1998 Raleigh M-Trax 350, and a gravel bike build using a 1994 M-Trax 1000 cromo frame, with a 1x12 conversion!

sherwood 1.jpg

Sherwood 2.jpg

sherwood 3.jpg

sherwood 4.jpg

sherwood 5.jpg

Back