2010 Cube Ams Pro, it's arrived!

Your local, friendly cube dealer who goes the extra mile to put a satisfied smile on your happy little face.

lewis1641":9ae8coch said:
Your local, friendly cube dealer who goes the extra mile to put a satisfied smile on your happy little face.

all the cube goodies-tyres,grips barends etc.,are normal stock items,atleast here in DK. I work at a cube dealer,and yes they are nice bikes,but too mainstream for me :?

congrats on the bike,you look very happy with it. by the way,have a look at their (2011) gray tyres,looks great-on non-bubes too,I think.

lewis1641":5cvnqxkx said:
i think the tyres are cube only so not commercially available

You can get them in other colours as well, red side knobs etc etc. Just take a bit of tracking down.

Nice bike OP!

Lenni I also work for a cube dealer, I've heard that they are quite common in mainland Europe, I think they've only been in the UK for 3 or 4 years so are still quite rarely seen on the trails.

Cubist, thanks, are you a Cube fan as your name suggests?

Does anyone know much of Cube's history?

I know they started in 1993 but know nothing of their bikes from back then

I'd like to know if they ever did a steel or Ti hardtail back in the 90's, I'd be quite interested in adding one to my collection.

Andy
Yes, I'm a fan. I have a Ltd Race, and my son has an Attention (which he's selling to fund a Ragley build.....)
I once bought a fleet of 8 Acids but that's a long story!

Don't know their history, just know that I walked past a LBS when I was looking to buy a Merida, and they sold themselves!

Yum Yum i love loud bikes, iv got the Cube Stereo 140 travel and its truly awesome amazing value for money :LOL: :LOL:
Most bike companies have only just started doing 1 1/2 tapered headsets for 2011, but Cube have been doing it since 2008!!

cubist":1wppqsne said:
Andy
Yes, I'm a fan. I have a Ltd Race, and my son has an Attention (which he's selling to fund a Ragley build.....)
I once bought a fleet of 8 Acids but that's a long story!

Don't know their history, just know that I walked past a LBS when I was looking to buy a Merida, and they sold themselves!

We must have the same taste Cubist as i have a Cube and a Ragley!! i have a Bluepig and our Kev has the Ti, you have to be a ballsy rider to get the best out of it though you really have to treat it like sh*te and ride through everything and you will love it :LOL: :LOL:

Back