2002 Koxx Level Boss 1065 WB, fs or swap 4 street frame/bike

midasdj

Old School Hero
I dont get to ride as often as I like and think I might get more enjoyment out of a street frame or a 24in on the occasions I do get to ride.
Would be looking to swap frame for stock, frame fork and wheels on a 24, haven't really got the inclination to spend more money on what is very much a part time hobby.but offer, i can only say no
Spec on my bike is as follows :

Koxx Levelboss 1065 Frame,fairly good cond, couple of small dents on downtube, 1 helicoiled mag mount.
Saracen M.A.D forks,recently resprayed by me (fairly well I might add!)
Viz Stem
Zoo Bars
As new Cane Creek Headset ridden about 8 hrs tops
Front Wheel : depends on brake choice,might be an avid arch rival with XT lever, specialized stout hub radially laced to amavic 559 (i think) rim or avid bb7, XT lever with shimano deore hub on sun ditch witch rim.
Rear Wheel : Try All Hole 47mm lightly ground rim laced to DMR singlespeed hub with Echo 15t Screw on sprocket, Maxxis Tyre
Dmr STS chain Tensioner
Yellow Chain, unsure of make
Cranks : Tensile 170mm with Tensile 96 click FW. Wellgo DMR copy pedals new onza isis bb went on same time as bb
Front Brake : See front wheel
Rear Brake : 05 design Black HS33.Ground on the lever body to prevent cracking. Echo 4 finger Blade. Water Bleed. Nearly new heatsink white pads.GU 4 bolt booster if you give something with no mags will include some used but plentiful plazmatic pads, monty oil and bleed syringe and hoses and 2 finger blade

To sell I'd start at £100 for the frame, £300 for the bike. If your spec is a bit better I'm happy to retain components such as brakes, cranks, freewheel etc. Not looking to spend more money myself but would accept cash and bike for mine if it suits. Pics will be uploaded asap but i can email now, posting on an android tablet so not sure how to do it

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 1c573f8088

Not looking to split right now but list what you want and what you would pay if it's not breaking rules and if it totals up to a good amount i may do it if it will get me something else.

Thanks

Kevin

302210_10150359626411473_566286472_7956750_235139007_n.jpg

Back