1999 Zaskar

chrisb

Retro Newbie
Hello I am just after some advice on my 99 Zaskar with Marzocchi bomber forks. Rest of the bits are off my old Backwoods which I broke.
Is the bike worth putting some really nice bits on and if so can you advise me please?
I only used the bike in this state for about 12 months or so before it got put away until about 6 months ago.

Regards Chris

Attachments

• Photo-0002.jpg
    Photo-0002.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 1,932
Full strip and XT for everything ( well most things). If you can find a XT UN72 BB, let me know !

In the of fitting out my frame as we speak.

Need some light-weight front forks first, then a set of wheels.....Got most of the other bits. Well you always think you have until you actually need it.Like IG70 chain,new grips,cables....

the great roberto":3kgywikf said:
Full strip and XT for everything ( well most things). If you can find a XT UN72 BB, let me know !

In the process of fitting out my frame as we speak.

Need some light-weight front forks first, then a set of wheels.....Got most of the other bits. Well you always think you have until you actually need it.Like IG70 chain,new grips,cables....

sell the fork to me, i want to recreate my old DS bike and this fork looks as unused at this photo. :cool:

Back