1997 Scott Endorphin (last E-Stay to be produced ?)

Re:

Get some V Brakes on it. They're good enough for me, and I ride at man speed! :cool: :LOL:

Muzzzzz

Re: Scott Endorphin (Help needed for Squeely Magura problem)

Three. And walked immediately before, during and after them all. Can you say that? :LOL:

Re:

I don't remember walking during any of my five laps.

I did walk - of sorts - well ok, stumble, to the massage tent for some 'treatment' though ;) :shock: :LOL:

Hello Archie! Pie tonight?

Starving him. In shed guarding training.

Re:

Guarding that red ano bottle cage that I forgot about? :facepalm: :LOL:

Re:

is it over now :shock: only reason I ask is THM hasn't mentioned Cake yet :?

Attachments

• Hijacked-words.jpg
    Hijacked-words.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 449

You won't really beat this price for the evo 2 setup; http://www.tartybikes.co.uk/brake_clamp ... 10934.html
It'll definately *help* take the stresses out of the frame.

and yes, those pads are designed for trials, so will always squeal TBH. Assuming you're not using ceramic rims, try the koolstops - but IMO they're not much better than most other Maggy pads. I like the old red magura pads, but they're getting expensive.

Remeber, Maguras aren't as good as disc brakes, and TBH, not really any more powerful than decent Vs, but seem to work better all the time (especially in bad weather), and are basically maintenance free. I love them - they're on all my bikes.

And as for the Scott itself... I've always loved them, but never found one small enough for me :( Carbon and Maguras - what's not to love? :D

For afternoon tea I had a very nice slice of fruit cake. Purchased from the new Budgens that opened in the town last thursday. I'm surprised how up-market Budgens has become since I used to frequent the one in Belsize Park in the 80s.

It would be a shame to mention your bike on this post but bring it to mayhem and see if you can crack it like last year's offering.

Toodle pip! Kettle's on.

Back