1997 Scott Endorphin (last E-Stay to be produced ?)

Re:

That's an excellent build.

I keep promising myself an Endorphin, they just look so cool.

Re: Scott Endorphin (Mike Muz made me do it)

Looks fantastic!
I wanted one of these when they came out - nice to see you on the road the other day ;)

Re:

Finally remembered to take a pic whilst out on a ride with the skinny wheeled brigade today.

pleasant ride out to Malvern, bit fresh first thing but it soon warmed up especially when climbing the Malvern hills.

Despite looking a tad silly with slicks on, it goes rather well on the road and only on a decent descent do I run out of gears, I appreciate its all in the legs and hopefully, with a few more miles under my belt I might fine myself wanting a higher gear.

The guy riding the R/W/B Raleigh sporting pure period correct Campag is a member on the forum, nice chap but when he went to lock his bike up using a "proper pair of Cuffs" I had to wonder what sort of company I'd been keeping :shock:

Aside from riding through a Ford the post ride cleaning was a breeze compared with last weeks off road excursion that turned in a genuine full on mud fest.

Re:

Great build that... even with all that Shimano stuff on it.

al.

The History Man":55prltre said:
How are the cranks on that one?

I carry an 8mm allen key just encase :oops:

the last lot of "tool kit" I had to carry was a tad cumbersome and heavy, it should be with yah Monday via RM finest delivery service :LOL:

Retro Spud":3emotleb said:
The History Man":3emotleb said:
How are the cranks on that one?

I carry an 8mm allen key just encase :oops:

the last lot of "tool kit" I had to carry was a tad cumbersome and heavy, it should be with yah Monday via RM finest delivery service :LOL:

A thank you would've been nice. Manners cost nothing. Arrived yesterday.

Re:

If you use it on the road mostly, it may help to get a road cassette on the back end. Not so much gap between gears then.
Maybe get a bigger chainring too, though I'm not sure if they do one for that chainset
Road chainset instead? Just for riding with plod, you understand ;)

Mike

Back