1996 Kona Kula "Supercharged" by Josh#78

Josh#78

Kona Fan
Hi there.

Up for sale is one of my jewels. Recently restored by me, and just ridden once for a photo shooting. It took me a long time to finalize, but now I need space on the stable so she has to go.

Attention please! Will not split, will not negotiate the price and don't want any trade. Thanks!

BIKE CHECK:
- Kona Kula Easton Elite tubing 18" frame in good general conditions. Some minor marks to the painting and chainsuck. I decided to maintain the original paintjob as it still has the shining and metallic finish.
- Marzocchi Z2 Superfly forks. In perfect condition, recently serviced.
- Shimano XTR m950 gruppo (excepting front mech, XT) in very good conds. New cables and hoses. Including the PD-M 747 pedals.
- FSA Orbit XL II headset.
- Easton CT2 carbon bars.
- Yeti grips.
- Easton EA50 stem.
- Easton CT2 carbon seatpost.
- Flite Titanium saddle.
- Mavic Crossmax mk2 wheelset in very good conds.
- New Specialized Ground Control tyres.

Bike's weight is just 10'2 kilos, and looks as nice as you can see in the pics.

PRICE FOR THIS BEAUTY IS JUST 995€ (euro).
Shipment to UK/UE is NOT included on the price. PayPal as a friend/gift please.

Many thanks for looking.

Cheers

Josh

Attachments

• Kula7.jpg
    Kula7.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 1,366
  • Kula6.jpg
    Kula6.jpg
    255.1 KB · Views: 1,366
  • Kula5.jpg
    Kula5.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 1,364
  • Kula4.jpg
    Kula4.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 1,364
  • Kula3.jpg
    Kula3.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 1,364
  • Kula2.jpg
    Kula2.jpg
    247.9 KB · Views: 1,364
  • Kula1.jpg
    Kula1.jpg
    241.2 KB · Views: 1,367
Many thanks to all of you for your comments and wishes with the sale...let´s see if this beauty goes to a new and good home. :D

F.R.O.":3s7x7zpq said:
Que tramas?!!
Nada...sólo hacer hueco y algo de cash. ;-)

al-onestare":35x5p3lt said:
I know you said no splits but if you do go down that path, I'd be very interested in the wheels.

Hi mate. Well my only intention is selling the complete bike...if I´m not lucky, she´ll stay at the stable together with her friends, no probs. Anyhow, I take note and if for some reason I decide to do some split, you´ll be first in line for the wheels. ;-)

Cheers

Many lovers for this beauty, but she´s still waiting for someone to take her to a good home...come on, guys!

Back