1996 Claud Butler Anaconda FINISHED pg7

Re: Claud butler bmx

Robbikes123455":31dedfkk said:
Hi, I have one of these bmx’s in the back of my shed, what would you be prepared to offer? Thanks, rob

Excellent, I’m going to PM you.

Re: 1995 Claud Butler Anaconda

She’s my wife now Dave........

Let the rubbing of parts commence..... 🤦 0678E6BB-D13C-4717-B033-77544785AB7D.jpeg

Last edited:
Re:

Let me know when you start a build thead on this. Bmx was my thing bitd & I still have a few bits kicking about.

Re: Re:

MR OX":3jycmj5m said:
Let me know when you start a build thead on this. Bmx was my thing bitd & I still have a few bits kicking about.

Cheers Ox, I'm gonna ask the Mods if they'll move this thread over to "Reader's BMX" and just carry on from here.... first job will be a clean up and service and chuck a tyre on the front and see how she rolls.... I think if anything needs swapping out it will be the crank set as I'm pretty sure these are not original anyway and maybe just a few too many teeth, so I'd be interested in something with a smaller tooth count, mid 90's and of course would prefer a chrome finish....

Re:

I don't have much left but if I can help I will. Are the forks actual haro forks? & what is that gyro? Also anything you take off make sure you keep it as some of this bmx stuff is bonkers hard (or expensive) to find.
Just sold my 90 Haro team master project this year & looks like my 91 Haro Sport will be going to the same home.

A corny anaconda.

Didn’t she once reach the semis at Wimbledon?

Re: Re:

MR OX":k7ukgs75 said:
I don't have much left but if I can help I will. Are the forks actual haro forks? & what is that gyro? Also anything you take off make sure you keep it as some of this bmx stuff is bonkers hard (or expensive) to find.
Just sold my 90 Haro team master project this year & looks like my 91 Haro Sport will be going to the same home.

Not sure on the forks.... they might just be stickers, I’ll give them a closer inspection. The 360 helicopter is the original one from Odyssey.......

Right now I’m packing a suitcase for our hols.. (Mrs Peachy was not happy that I just made a 7hr round trip to pick up “another bloody bike” apparently I only have one arse so only need one bike!)

The History Man":1luu085a said:
A corny anaconda.

Didn’t she once reach the semis at Wimbledon?

Keep ‘em coming... all adds to the thread count....one day you might just earn the coveted “comedy genius” banner :facepalm:

So, the forks are definitely Haro…. And the rotor isn’t the catalogue one, it’s an ACS Pro…..well she’s more than wiped her face if I was to strip it down…. But I’m not going to, not after searching for one all these years. :D

Thought I’d give a patch of rust a quick wipe with tin-foil and was pleasantly surprised. Looks like with a bit of elbow grease she won’t need re-chroming after all.

Damn these bars are wide 700mm!!! ACS PRO.jpeg HARO.jpeg file4-6.jpeg file5-3.jpeg file2-153.jpeg

Last edited:
Back