1995 smokestone ss0065

Re: Smokestone e-stay SS0065

Yes brilliant, the second smokestone i've seen in five years (non bigfoot/ozone) im guessing this is the one that was floating on ebay? really love these and seems yours is in better condition, anyway good luck with the build :cool:

my smokestone SS0064:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=137251

and you have probably seen this:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=200274&start=13

So mine was the frame built directly after yours (that saves me guessing at the year) also I'll probably be putting vectors on mine too

It was mentioned that in total (all models) there where only 100 made, I would love to find out where the last smokers numbers start from,poss 60?

You got to see the welds on these frames 'robust' comes to mind,the welder at that time must of new his metal,will look forward to seeing it finished.all the best TC :cool:

mrlee":52t5hr6h said:
It was mentioned that in total (all models) there where only 100 made, I would love to find out where the last smokers numbers start from,poss 60?
Graham Foot said 200 total for all e-stay frames.

I asked him when I took my Bigfoot frame in.... which used to belong to TC.

The very last bike sold still belongs to a guy in Gloucester who bought it from Graham. It still has the original brake blocks.

Graham and his family have several bikes / frames.

BTW, Graham likes to see the bikes / photo's, especially if they are covered in mud / dirt / have been in use. You can find him and his wife at SLAM69 in Gloucester.

I had never heard of a Smokestone before joining RB. I really dig them. I am looking forward to your progress.

Back