1995 Gazelle Titanium Pro ATB

Re:

:D

Autumn has struck! And I love it!

Excellent riding weather today around Nijmegen: lovely temperature (short bibs and sleeves :cool: ), sunshine alternated by replenishing showers causing some light mud to displace the dust on my Gazelle after last weekend's dry ride.

p5pb17800457.jpg

Overall, the rain greatly improves rideability of the tracks and some of the smells that arise from the forest are awesome.

p5pb17800465.jpg

p5pb17800469.jpg

At the highest point in today's route

p5pb17800470.jpg

And back home again, ready to be cleaned.

p5pb17800471.jpg

Ta!

Re:

If you downgrade one bike, parts to upgrade another become available :D

Was cleaning and tinkering a bit today and decided to exchange the XT rear mech for an XTR one and the Shimano rings for REAL ones :cool:

p5pb17814468.jpg

Oh, and I corrected the cabling on the front mech too..

Lastly, here's a 1995 catalogue page I ran into, just for comparison of specs ;): http://nieuws.gazelle.nl/download/23956 ... .pdf?10000

:)

Re:

#stayathome

Been fiddling a bit in the man cave today: exchanged the functional, but springy, M3's for a set of decent air/oil RS Mag21's..
Let's see when I'll be able to testdrive this along some of the recently opened new trails around here :D

p5pb18421970.jpg

Looking good, I'm also in the process of a Gazelle ti build. will post some photos soonish. Props due sweet ride

DrJo":1wackcw5 said:
Looking good, I'm also in the process of a Gazelle ti build. will post some photos soonish. Props due sweet ride
Cheers, Doc :D!
Curious to see how your build turns out..

Back