1994 GT Zaskar LE (in annodised pink)

So, little update, got in from work to find these had landed..

So a little rub down with nail varnish remover (cheers mum) and i was ready to offer them up..

Only problem is theyre not quite perfect (and obviously they should really be white) so i couldnt get them 100% perfect, but then again my faded 'pink' zaskar isnt going to be (not without a re-paint anyways) i just wanted to get it looking better, and less like it was freshly stolen as bikes do with no decals imo!

So, not the best pics in the world but you get the idea...

Whats peeps think, i think its a 100% improvement and im really pleased, i think the blue works well with the 'pink' lol!

Thats what i thought, also why i went with blue over the original white, definately tidies up the bike and makes it look less like something some little oik has half-inched from some poor bugger lol

Different :D

Im guessing we bought graphics from the sane ebay seller. Im fitting Mine as we speak. Theyre pretty decent quality

Sean

Theyre really good, went on perfectly and are almost 100% perfect size and proportion wise, I think its now time to think about actually riding it, seen as how I still havent even sat on it lol!

Spudly":3hgf6224 said:
Theyre really good, went on perfectly and are almost 100% perfect size and proportion wise, I think its now time to think about actually riding it, seen as how I still havent even sat on it lol!

Headtube graphic is a bit smaller than original. Also downtube ones are a bit longer, competition series are bigger font than they should be and the seat tube decal is missing. Unless your an absolute perfectionist though, it doesnt really matter

Will be updating my zaskar thread with some pics tomorrow. Link in my sig :D

Sean

phatmar":10imoalb said:
Wow! Thats a Beauty! Would love one of those!

Cheers, she looks a touch different from the pics now as i sourced a NOS Kore stem in black for it, and she has a charge spoon saddle, also the purple bars are gone as i had an altercation with a log on a local trail and bent them :cry:
Managed to find an identical set of x-lite Xcountry risers in blue though which was handy!
She is above my bed on her perch as we type across the room from my three konas and marin rift zone :facepalm:

Back