1993 Orange Prestige FINISHED UPDATED 07/07/09

now i know where my cranks came from. looked great bet you were gutted to break it

lewis1641":gxk3x8n0 said:
now i know where my cranks came from. looked great bet you were gutted to break it

yeah i was, especially when i found out it wasnt going to be another retro build. the buyer bought it because she wanted something cheap and light........ and she liked the colour.

it was a great looking frame, but too small unfortunately. its touring ireland ATM, apparently. so at least its getting more use than i was out of it

SEANSTEPHENS":l81j4bic said:
its touring ireland ATM, apparently. so at least its getting more use than i was out of it

That's a great place for a bike to be! I sold a Toyota 4x4 a while back, to a guy that was shipping it to Costa Rica to use it as a support vehicle for a Surfing Tour company. I loved that truck, but when I got married and started planning for a family, it just wasn't practical. I felt much better about selling it when I found out where it was headed. What better place for an older 4x4 than humping surfers around Costa Rica? :cool:

Se be happy for your Orange, touring in Ireland sounds like a cool assignment for a bike frame to me! :cool: :D

Back