1993 mongoose amplifier PICS ON PAGE 2 :)

Re: 1993 mongoose amplifier, quick build before crimbo

Her mine Mongoose Amplifier from 1993

p4pb8602674.jpg

p4pb8602666.jpg

Pics yet chris ?

not had chance, works been a tad hectic and the wifes had a job interview thats gone reeeeaaaaaly well :) so we went out for dinner............and then she buggered of out for a few hours and left me with the sprog asleep watching masterchief haha

ordered some decals so as long as they come before saturday afternoon......shake down ride and pics :)

Re: Amplifier

awesome to see another one. had one in '93 as my first suspension frame. traded it in early '95 for my San Andreas. the Amplifier was a tighter handling bike with the steeper head tube angle, but it flexed a bit much at speed. still have Amp F4blt's on my Moto, love em.

pics as promised. started raining just after i applied the decals so pics aint the best. will try and get it out this weekend and take it for a spin......again

spec is roughly

93 mongoose amp frame
amp forks with bbb extender
1080 aheadset
brandX? stem
x-lite risers
mongoose lock on grips
kalloy post and turbo saddle
shit cheap bb
fsa cranks with middleburn rings
new chain and cassette
xt mechs, shifters and levers with late spec v brakes (xtr cantis didnt work so well with levers)
spuds, new cables etc throughout
front mech cable inverter
wheels are xt with rigida rims and onza tyres
and some decals

Nice mate , let us know how it rides

I need to dig mine out and get it built

Mike

Looks super that does dude! :D

Happy it's gone to a home that's going to give it a good toasting :cool:

Niall.

Well that is quite bizarre - I am collecting bits for my B2/F3XC (also purchased from Niall) and I will have 737/739 and my wheels are the same as yours (except silver rims not red). Mine will have less colour overall - more silver with black highlights such as headset, bolts, seatclamp etc - maybe not this side of Xmas though :-(

Looking good though - a slightly different take on a classic bike

Ade

Re:

Ade, mine's also not as colourful, but that's how I like my AMP's

Attachments

• AMP1.JPG
    AMP1.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 1,110
Back