1993 Lotus Sport Monocoque

Looking for suggestions as what type of grips I should go for. I was thinking about a clear grip so the colour of the carbon handlebar shows through. I was considering Yeti ODI clear grips but felt that the yeti logo was a bit too fussy for the bike so am looking at plain clear grips. What do you good folks think?

Oh definitely clear gels on the carbon bars... & just in case I get accused of copying you in a few months time, here are some NOS clear “Wheelers” I’ve got for these Cinelli carbon bars that are going to adorn my lads “Lotus Campagnolo” later in the year.

Attachments

• D97B4661-5A8D-4DAF-A0DD-7AAD09E6DEC6.jpeg
    D97B4661-5A8D-4DAF-A0DD-7AAD09E6DEC6.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 659
Re:

I did have a look at wheeler grips on ebay a while back..great minds and all that :LOL: Lovely looking bar by the way

Re: Re:

yakboy":12w57i5u said:
I did have a look at wheeler grips on ebay a while back..great minds and all that :LOL: Lovely looking bar by the way

Yes, almost a shame it’s going on the lads bike :shock:

PeachyPM":32h81t3s said:
yakboy":32h81t3s said:

Yes, almost a shame it’s going on the lads bike :shock:

That's love for you :LOL:

Re:

Controversial I know, but I've run grip tap for years

Currently got black "carbon" effect to match the raw carbon bar ends

G

unkleGsif":1hnbaui6 said:
Controversial I know, but I've run grip tap for years

Currently got black "carbon" effect to match the raw carbon bar ends

G

You know I have considered it and have looked at carbon tape..

Re:

Magura Decals arrived from Gil.. It took us two goes to get the logo size right (Thanks Gil..you have infinite patience) but think we've got the size right. I've mounted them the opposite way around to the original Olympia brakes as I think the logo's look better viewed from the cockpit. Not sure I have got them absolutely straight but it took ages to get them even to that stage :roll:
Will recharge the mineral oil in the first set this afternoon and hopefully have a working set soon.

47338083941_96aa3169de_c.jpg

Back