1993 Lotus Sport Monocoque

Re: Re:

unkleGsif":2qduij0x said:
yakboy":2qduij0x said:
OK for completeness here were the other two wheel choices. The spin's do look good but I think the contrast of the carbon weave of the Spinergy's and the frame edge it for me.

46471221554_331a31fbbe_c.jpg

These. For me, I think their being more visually delicate (few thin spokes) add a sense of tension that really balances with the frame

I'm feeling your vibe Mr G

I'm just thankful I don't have to make the decision .... proper first world dilemma going on here :LOL:

Retro Spud":3eqmnh54 said:
just thankful I don't have to make the decision .... proper first world dilemma going on here :LOL:

Well at least it distracts me from thinking about Brexit :LOL: :shock: :roll:

Re:

I like the Spinergy's best, think it's a good decision. The angular spokes contrast well with the curved frame, it looks sporty, aggressive and period correct.

yakboy":2g69ln4j said:
Retro Spud":2g69ln4j said:
just thankful I don't have to make the decision .... proper first world dilemma going on here :LOL:

Well at least it distracts me from thinking about Brexit :LOL: :shock: :roll:

I try not to think about it at all - if I do i get equally sad and angry at the same time
That my in-laws (1st gen Irish immigrant no less) voted to remove the rights and prosperity of their own grand-children, based solely on there being "too many immigrants, makes my blood boil!

Sorry :oops: , back to sexy black and gold bikes :cool: :cool:

G

yakboy":2bzm185w said:
OK for completeness here were the other two wheel choices. The spin's do look good but I think the contrast of the carbon weave of the Spinergy's and the frame edge it for me.

46471221554_331a31fbbe_c.jpg
Thats it for me! Matching at the first sight!

Nice

Re:

Oooo conflicting opinions. Sorry I hadn't put the ringle's on these but trust me they look amazing. I may just have to have 3 identical cassette's so I can run each type of wheel depending on who's viewing :D

yakboy":3ev4nbbw said:
Oooo conflicting opinions. Sorry I hadn't put the ringle's on these but trust me they look amazing. I may just have to have 3 identical cassette's so I can run each type of wheel depending on who's viewing :D

And theee ready and waiting off the shelf apologies you can use if you get muddled up and use the wrong wheels :LOL:

Re:

Perhaps I need a Mavic Team neutral service car (it'd have to be a 4 by 4) following me with wheels on the roof :LOL:

Re:

Sneaky peek at the refurbished Magura's before the decals go on and the plastic adjuster (working on something to replace it ;) )

40327771003_95b3935e77_c.jpg

Latest posts

Back