1993 Klein Rascal rescue

Think this is as far as I can go build wise right now, waiting on more goodies in the post:

XT 7 speed shifter/brake units, Shimano and a Sugino silver chainrings, matching Shimano rear straddle cable hanger.

I'm still on the hunt for a nice condition XT seatpost in black size 27.2 if anyone has one ;)

Re:

Good work and a great colour!
I have a nos XT post and a repainted one (looks a LOT better than it sounds!!) both black and 27.2.
Let me know ;)

Re: Re:

shawnb":1oideis0 said:
Good work and a great colour!
I have a nos XT post and a repainted one (looks a LOT better than it sounds!!) both black and 27.2.
Let me know ;)

Thanks for the compliments mate. PM on way re posts.

mkaavin":uc31gul0 said:
Very Nice! :)

Thank you :D She may have led a life of use and sun, but the paint is still lovely in the main and I like patina on my bikes.

Still can't decide on seatpost colour, silver or black ?

Minifreak":1zvspku6 said:
mkaavin":1zvspku6 said:

Thank you :D She may have led a life of use and sun, but the paint is still lovely in the main and I like patina on my bikes.

Sunburst just looks so much more vibrant when you see it for real. Pics don't it justice.

Regarding the seatpost...........black.

mkaavin":1p9im9ta said:
Minifreak":1p9im9ta said:
mkaavin":1p9im9ta said:

Sunburst just looks so much more vibrant when you see it for real. Pics don't it justice.

Regarding the seatpost...........black.

It's true re the colour, very vibrant!

On the hunt for a nice 27.2 black XT seatpost but don't want to spend the £80 odd quid for an NOS one on eBay.

Latest posts

Back