1993 Klein Attitude Moonrise 21"

Re:

That’s coming along really nicely Tom. You need to update your signature block to include it.

Star12

Love it. Those internally routed cables have housings in the inside or are you going to have to try to feed that cable through?

DeoreDX":1igqxzjf said:
Love it. Those internally routed cables have housings in the inside or are you going to have to try to feed that cable through?

Luckily the housings are there so feeding through won't be an issue. ive had to do that before, its a bit of a pain.

Re: Re:

Star12":3secqnez said:
That’s coming along really nicely Tom. You need to update your signature block to include it.

Star12

Good point, i will do. Do you know how to make the signature block words link to the build page?

Nice to know what this finish is called as I have a klein too in this finish but a different version.

Coy1970":s05t0144 said:
Nice to know what this finish is called as I have a klein too in this finish but a different version.
Can you post a picture, it’s always good to see other kleins.

Its at my parents place - has been for the last 15 years unused they are moving soon so I has to remove it from there will be in the next month I guess so will take pictures.

Just added some lovely Ringle skewers. The silver against the vibrant Moonrise paint looks fantastic. I'm going Moonrise with classic silver components.

Attachments

• IMG_3338.jpg
    IMG_3338.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,102
  • IMG_3336.jpg
    IMG_3336.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 1,102
  • IMG_3337.jpg
    IMG_3337.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,102
A full shot with the Ringle. Just sourcing a rear mech and a crank and it's good to go.

Attachments

• IMG_3339.jpg
    IMG_3339.jpg
    220.6 KB · Views: 1,073
Well these turned out nice. Quick polish and lacquer.
Ready to mount on the Moonrise now.

Attachments

• IMG_3396.jpg
    IMG_3396.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 467
Back