1993 KHS Montana Comp

Congratulations - I was watching it too - it is my all time favorite bike, owned one in 1993 and loved it... was stolen in 1995! :-( Just the wrong time for me to get it past the missus - my quest to find one continues.. good luck with the restore!

Re:

Looks like a good survivor that should build up really nicely. I bet you'll love it :D

For anyone searching for a nice KHS....
I'm planning to thin down my KHS collection soon I reckon. Too many bikes, not enough time to ride. For the chop will be a '93 Montana comp identical to this one, a '93 Montana Team 17", and a '95 Montana comp for the taller gent or lady (about 20"). That will just leave me with my '94 Team bike. If anyone's desperate for any of them then PM me - as I know they'll just sit there and I'll take years to get round to listing them otherwise :oops:

Good find, these have lot's of fans. Stick it up on the 'show us your KHS' thread here, it's been quiet for a while. I have a 'work in progress' that's just about sorted now. I'm not a purist, but one of the few fans that didn't like the pink and blue paint finish. Mine's the 1990 Ritchey Logic Tange Prestige one that preceded the Ox True Temper versions.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 317
Back