KHS Montana Comp Build

Very nice. I just got a fairly rough Montana Team myself, I will start a thread at some stage. For now it will be something to use whilst I sort other bikes but eventually I hope to put it back to original spec like you have done. I think it's just the bars and stem I need but from what I have seen those can be hard to find so you have done well to get those.

Very nice. I just got a fairly rough Montana Team myself, I will start a thread at some stage. For now it will be something to use whilst I sort other bikes but eventually I hope to put it back to original spec like you have done. I think it's just the bars and stem I need but from what I have seen those can be hard to find so you have done well to get those.
Oh cool, nice one, I'd be very interested to see that!

Cheers! got any photos of that Ti bolt? I'd be interested to see it as I'm not so keen on this one, not sure where it came from either.

update - discovered it's the original clamp that comes with the comp spec bike.
View attachment 649934
Sorry this took so long but the bike is up high and at the back of my very packed garage. Remember this was off the Pro. I was wrong. Assume it is Crome

Attachments

• IMG_20221026_152850.jpg
    IMG_20221026_152850.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_20221026_152813.jpg
    IMG_20221026_152813.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 10
That QR is the only piece I never sourced for my nut/bolt restoration Comp. Found a similar modern one but it doesn’t have the rubber sleeve.

Latest posts

Back