1993 Brodie Catalyst

I love Paul’s work and admire his dedication to his craftsmanship and attention to detail that goes to all his products. I also liked his take on this video. It’s not about pointing fingers but getting the stem checked and further aligned as much as it’s feasibility possible with the tools he has.

However, I did not like some of the responses of his followers shaming or even getting into condescending talk on Alex.

However, I did not like some of the responses of his followers shaming or even getting into condescending talk on Alex.
Unfortunately, that is the internet. Paul has a group of very loyal (rabid?) followers. I think that a customer has every right to return a product if it doesn't meet their expectations, however exalted the craftsperson. I wonder if Paul has a red stem for sale now... Would it's worth increase, now that its alignment has been famously corrected?

I love Paul’s work and admire his dedication to his craftsmanship and attention to detail that goes to all his products. I also liked his take on this video. It’s not about pointing fingers but getting the stem checked and further aligned as much as it’s feasibility possible with the tools he has.

Thanks. That's the way I feel, too.

Latest posts

Back