For Sale 1992 West Coast Racing - KAMIKAZE - E-Stay Frameset

Retro Guru
For Sale:

Believed to be the last remaining frame handbuilt in Cornwall by Dale Reardon of West Coast Racing. Featured in MBUK but produced in very limited numbers due to problems with heat treatment. The builder, Dale, thought all of these had been either returned or destroyed, but this one has slipped through the net. Seat tube measures 17” c2c, further dims on request.

No cracks, dents or gouges, could do with a polish!

Please see the ‘Readers MTBs’ thread here:

Frame and XT Headset - £450
Frame with headset and early tubular brace Pace RC35 (needs elastomers) - £600

Happy to post worldwide at cost.

Attachments

• 1E311935-0F0C-4AC2-B053-7BADD9A8B9EE.jpeg
    1E311935-0F0C-4AC2-B053-7BADD9A8B9EE.jpeg
    127.2 KB · Views: 142
  • 47F91393-6545-43AA-AC3D-F467795DA8A0.jpeg
    47F91393-6545-43AA-AC3D-F467795DA8A0.jpeg
    112.1 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
Ok, so it looks like Christmas has hit me harder than I thought this year! I'd have to sell some stuff first to get this. Great frame.

Better get the bat signal up...

Calling @incorrigible
I just now saw this. I thought the "@-plus-username" was supposed to notify me in my email? Thanks, Markybeau, although at my age, I think "batty" serves me more appropriately than "Batman", but I'll take what I can get. ;)
A trifle large for Frank, but given his perverted e-stay tendencies, you never know!🤷‍♂️
Mart, this is actually just about perfect for me; 17.5 is what I usually go for. Speaking of perverts, I think it just a bit creepy that you claim to have intimate knowledge of my inseam measurement. Those photos I upload to that website are normally reserved for lonely old ladies, and since we're on the subject, your credit card was declined for this month so you no longer have access.
o_O🤣 Just kidding of course. I'm still waiting for a Muddy Fox from you and I'd hate for it to arrive tied in a pretzel shape because you lost your sense of humor.

...and to the OP,1978: PM incoming...

Back