For Sale 1992 West Coast Racing - KAMIKAZE - E-Stay Frameset

Since John - 1978 - does not have a feedback page, I'll leave feedback here.

Package was received in USA on 31 January, which is FAST on the COVID clock, and I couldn't be happier. Frame was packed in a generous amount of foam pipe insulation and packing tape, and then completely surrounded in a sumptuous blanket of bubble-wrap before being fitted into a box. Headset and fork wrapped separately in more gobs of foam, bubble-wrap, and tape, so everything was VERY well-protected. Truly a top-notch packing job.

John also kept me informed of the progress every step of the way, so I never had an opportunity to wonder what the status was.

I'd highly recommend John and would be happy to do business with him again any time. All in all, a sterling, A+ deal.

Thanks John! :cool::cool::cool:

Last edited:
Since John (197:cool: does not have a feedback page, I'll leave feedback here.

Package was received in USA on 31 January, which is FAST on the COVID clock, and I couldn't be happier. Frame was packed in a generous amount of foam pipe insulation and packing tape, and then completely surrounded in a sumptuous blanket of bubble-wrap before being fitted into a box. Headset and fork wrapped separately in more gobs of foam, bubble-wrap, and tape, so everything was VERY well-protected. Truly a top-notch packing job.

John also kept me informed of the progress every step of the way, so I never had an opportunity to wonder what the status was.

I'd highly recommend John and would be happy to do business with him again any time. All in all, a sterling, A+ deal.

Thanks John!

you can make a feedback page for a user, they can then link it to their profile, have you seen this Frank @incorrigible

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
you can make a feedback page for a user, they can then link it to their profile, have you seen this Frank @incorrigible

Hiya Mark,

As for creating a feedback thread, I would think I'd need consent from 1987 before creating one for him.

As for that Nishiki frame, yes, I saw that, thanks. Although it IS very nice, it's about twice the amount I'd be willing to pay. To its credit, though, it still has the original fork.

I think I'll let this one languish for awhile before making a sensible offer (~$375 or so).

Thanks for thinking of me. I hope all is well with you and yours.

Cheers,
Frank

P..S. - I think we just officially derailed this thread. Does that make us derailleurs? 😅😂🤣😅🥲😩🥱😴🤫

Maybe if someone posts a recipe or a picture of their cat here, we won't have to endure 100% of the derailment blame.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back