1992 Rocky Mountain Titanium

thx guys for the compliments. i might just leave it polished as it matches the Syncros ti post and bar now. :? i have a set of original RM downtube decals in grey on black shadow that i might throw on in place of the orange ones on there right now.

RockiMtn":2i5fdfgk said:
thx Pete! now to finish up the Altitude, Thunderbolt and Mantis. :facepalm:

Damn. Didn't realize the Mantis was still a work-in-progress. Close?

had the opportunity to sell the XC600 fork that i was temporarily using on the Mantis, so i made the conscious decision to go with the Mag 21 SL Ti fork instead. now i gotta hunt for threadless 1" Mag21 to fit it.

Very nice! Good to see this build up with lots of Syncros. Love the details. Must be a fantastic ride!

not seen any trails yet. just pavement and grass. but so far it rides great! ;)

it's a long w/e next so hopefully the weather co-operates and i can do some proper thrashing with this. :D

Re:

Decided to make the move to peel off the orange/brown (Ti-Bolt) downtube decals (which was a real pain) and give a set of grey on black decals a try. The decals are originals but weren't in the greatest of shape. Had some wrinkles in them that I tried my best to smooth out, but the end results aren't as I had hoped for. If they were, I may have just left it at that. But they'll do for now till I get proper black on white decals made.

Attachments

• DSC07493.JPG
    DSC07493.JPG
    87.3 KB · Views: 632
  • DSC07492.JPG
    DSC07492.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 632
Back